BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Private Message Rate Limiter BROKEN

• Participant
    Level: Master
    JohnnyNW on #9723

Yup, same issue –> 3 messages at 3 minutes…. was able to pass that with a test member account. Lets get it fixed… this is the second plugin I paid for that doesn’t work.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    D W on #9725

Both plugins now working for me.(so far) Johnny you should try the update it fixed it for me.

• Participant
    JohnnyNW on #9726

Let me give it a tryski. Update soon.

• Participant
    JohnnyNW on #9727

Great! Thanks for giving me a heads up… sorry about my earlier comment, though true, it’s probably the heat making me crazy, rabid, raging, mad, else I have expectations when making purchases, else I’m just a mean SOB Ahahahahah Pick, choose, mix and match LOL Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9728

Hi DW,
    Thank you for the feedback and the help here.

Hi JohnnyNw,
    It’s fine. I am glad it is working for you. Please do note that when you combine multiple plugins where their action area overlaps,they may not work as expected. In that case, It is advisable to test standalone to confirm that it is a bug.

Also, I checked your other threads, It is mostly about notices(2 notices to be precise). Notices are considered enhancement(We try to avoid them but some of the time they are bound to happen as we deal with a lot of external factors. Change in BuddyPress, WordPress, PHP can cause them). We are here to update our plugins and support them.

Also, last things, At BuddyDev, we pride in our money back guarantee. Unlike other sites, we have a 30 day refund policy and we do not ask any questions. Please use the plugins, if not satisfied, you may ask for support or refund anytime. We will not ask any questions.

There is no hard feeling, I just wanted to assure you that your money is safe in case things did not work 🙂

• Participant
    JohnnyNW on #9731

Nah, keep it… you guys are earning it, especially after the recent update on MediaPress 😉 Good work.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9733

Thank you.
    I am looking forward to have more features and assist you better.

On MediaPress note, will be writing you a mail today 🙂

• Participant
    JohnnyNW on #9736

Ah, yes! Looking forward to any suggestions, else a resolution. Thanks!

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Private Message Rate Limiter BROKEN’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved