BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Profile Data Moderator – Delegation and Front End

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    EazyCast on #51081

Hi team!

This is kind of a request, but as the communities grow, would it be possible to have BuddyPress Profile Data Moderator with a delegation option AND a front end for it?

I can’t give people access to the dashboard, so it would be incredible if say Editors could help moderate profile fields, otherwise it can be overwhelming!

Thank you!
    Bruno

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51105

Hi Bruno,
    Thank you for the post and the suggestion.

It is not difficult to allow multiple users to moderate but the problem is bringing the interface to front end. BuddyPress does not have a community control area and the only solution I see is perhaps using shortcode. It is still problematic as we will need multiple screens(pending list of users and then user profile data view with pending fields).

Please allow me to check if it takes less than 2-3 hours, we will add it this month, otherwise, we will have similar functionality sometimes next year.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    EazyCast on #51124

Thanks Brajesh, you’re the best!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51185

Hi Bruno,
    Hope you are doing well.

I looked through it and it is not feasible to implement it currently as the complete experience requires implementing pending profiles queue(table) and then the screens for approving/rejecting.

We will have a solution next year for something similar.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved