BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Recent Profile Visitors Plugin _ What if 2 roles

• Participant
    Level: Master
    smart life on #12056

Yes it would be nice, if i can complete remove ” Stealth Mode for Site admin” to use function of visible profile plugin.

Option: Would you like to hide your last active time? YES
    “Hiding last active time will affect your visibility in directory and other places.”

It will help me (admin) and specical user complete hidden:
    please confirm if i’m correct:
    + Last activity
    + search me in memebers directory? But still see in me in directory if they have to enough paitent to load all memebers, right?
    + Recent, who is online in widget
    + What eles?

• Participant
    smart life on #12063

Hi. I found better way.

Used deactive account function for admin.
    Who i’m in editor account can be used some feature of profile visible.

SO
    please help explain clear the word “Hiding last active time will affect your visibility in directory and other places.”

What is it mean of orther places please?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12069

Hi Julia,
    Deactivated account and visibility manager work in similar way hiding users.

If you stop recording last active time, the user will gradually disappear from directory(But will be visible), So it is not the best option. I will suggest using the other option that says hide from directory/search. It hides from everywhere. The widget/lists etc.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12080

“””
    I will suggest using the other option that says hide from directory/search. It hides from everywhere. The widget/lists etc.
    “””

Do you mean use ” Stealth Mode for Site admin” is the best option for admin?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12082

Hi Julia,
    If you are using the BP Profile Visibility and Stealth Mode admin, using the Stealth Mode admin make no sense. It is just a subset of the Profile Visibility.

I was referring to profile visibility plugin.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved