BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Registration Instead of Paid Membership Pro

• Participant
    Michael Slav on #28554

Hi there,
    I’ve PMPRO to where BuddyPress will handle Registration Instead of Paid Membership Pro. I’ve set all settings for both plugins
    BuddyPress Member Types Pro
    Paid Membership Pro
    and now I ‘he associated linked Groups, members, roles.

1. I still can open both registration pages. Is that normal? Should I set page forwarder so PMPRO will for forward to BuddyPress page?

2. I don’t see how Buddypress will process credit card payment for a membership during registration process. Should I do that later and manually? Are there any work around?
    3. In case that I need to switch to using PMPRO, can you advise how to set/use fields from BuddyPress?
    I already followed all instructions from their “manual” for “Register Helper” the only think I don’t know is what code to set in the php file through their customization plugin?
    https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/pmpro-register-helper-add-checkout-and-profile-fields/

Thank you,
    Michael

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28566

Hi Michael,

Thank you for using our plugin.

I am sorry but I do not see any option on their page for syncing with BuddyPress Xprofile field. I will suggest asking PMPro’s support about this as they have better knowledge about their addon.

keeping two registration page is not a good idea. I will suggest asking them if their plugin can take payment from BuddyPress registration. That will solve your issue.

Please let me know what they say?

regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved