BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Simple Front End Post Warnings In Code

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Dime on #14178

I have this error, please help me how i can fix it

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home4/dmdb1htl/public_html/nyma.creativehouse.marketing/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-edit-form.php on line 739

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home4/dmdb1htl/public_html/nyma.creativehouse.marketing/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-edit-form.php on line 739

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home4/dmdb1htl/public_html/nyma.creativehouse.marketing/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-terms-checklist-walker.php on line 32

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home4/dmdb1htl/public_html/nyma.creativehouse.marketing/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-terms-checklist-walker.php on line 33

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14183

Hello Dime,

Thank you for posting. Please let me know if you using the plugin individually or with “BuddyBlog” or “Blog categories for group”?. If yes, are you dealing with custom taxonomy.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Dime on #14214

I’m using BuddyBlog

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14215

Hi Dime,
    Please visit Dashboard->Settings->BuddyBlog Settings and save the settings.

The error should go away.

Please let me know if that works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Dime on #14217

It’s work, thank you very much. If possible to add a image inside in post and how?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14218

Hi Dime,
    Please visit Settings again and you will see the option to let users upload. Please check that and users will be able to upload media into their posts.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved