BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddypress User Badges Crashed, not installing

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Amy on #32256

I had buddypress user badges installed and perfectly running until a few days ago, wordpress deactivated the plugin with message that it crashed my site. I deleted it and tried reinstalling it, but this is the message I get. Please what do I do?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #32258

Hello Amy,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please post me the complete message you are getting when try to activate the plugin. Also, Which platform you are working with is it BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Plateform.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Amy on #32282

Thanks Ravi for the prompt response. The message I got after force reinstalling it several times and which is showing on my screen now is:

Warning: copy(/home/deliclbe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/BuddyPress User Badges 1.0.3/rms-script-mu-plugin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deliclbe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/BuddyPress User Badges 1.0.3/rms-script-ini.php on line 32

Warning: require_once(/home/deliclbe/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deliclbe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/BuddyPress User Badges 1.0.3/rms-script-ini.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/deliclbe/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/rms_unique_wp_mu_pl_fl_nm.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’) in /home/deliclbe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/BuddyPress User Badges 1.0.3/rms-script-ini.php on line 35

• Participant
    Amy on #32283

I use buddypress

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32284

Hi Amy,
    Thank you for the reply.

I am sorry, It is not our plugin.

we don’t have any file named as

rms-script-mu-plugin.php

or
    rms-script-ini.php

It is most probably a similarly named plugin by someone else.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32285

Oops,
    Please delete it asap.

It seems someone provide you a pirated copy with backdoors

https://blog.sucuri.net/2020/07/pirated-wordpress-plugins-bundled-with-backdoors.html

Please delete it asap otherwise it will harm your site.

I will also suggest contacting the person who provided you with this plugin and to convey that it has a backdoor.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Amy on #32291

Oh thank you very much! I paid a developer for the plugins I needed for my website, I don’t know where he bought the plugin. I have uninstalled and deleted the file from my system.

Is there a way I can get a discount to buy another one on buddydev? I really need the user badges for my website

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32301

Hi Amy,
    Thank you for the reply.
    We have received your email and will be replying there.

Marking it resolved here.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddypress User Badges Crashed, not installing’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved