BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddypress User Contact Form is not sending e-mail to user

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Ivanildo on #14822

When I send an e-mail to a user, through the profile tab Contact Me (Buddypress User Contact Form) I am receiving a copy as the sender and as the admin, but the user himself does not receive the e-mail on the e-mail address, that the user has set as the receiving e-mail address in his Contact Form settings.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14823

Hello Ivanildo,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am looking into it and will acknowledge you soon.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14840

Hello Ivanildo,

Sorry for the late reply. I have checked the plugin and it is working fine for me. I have tested this with default settings. Please share your settings sothat I can reflect into mine and check what is an issue.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Ivanildo on #14848
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14850

Hello Ivanildo,

I have reflect these settings into mine and check. It is working. There are chances that emails are going into span folder. If not found please try with other user test email address and let me know if you found anything.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Ivanildo on #14858

Oh yes! It is working, one was in spam and I tried another e-mail that did work! Thnx a lot!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14878

Hello Ivanildo,

Thank you for the acknowledgement.

Thank You
    Ravi

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddypress User Contact Form is not sending e-mail to user’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved