BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddypress User Contact Form – Send copy to admin

• Participant
    Level: Master
    JohnnyNW on #31397

Hello again. Loving the plugin, but I have 1 generic question: is there a code suggestion to have the copy the Admin gets of other conversations to quickly identify it as a copy and not a message to Admin?

The title is that of the Email Subject Prefix, so it gets confusing if its for me or someone else.

Maybe I can place Email Subject Prefix for Admin with the starting word “Copy”.

Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31405

Hi JJ,
    Thank you for the question.

I had a look at the code and I see that we can add it easily. I am putting an option for the admin prefix in settings.

PS:- If you have other suggestions for this plugin, Please do let me know by this weekend. We will be releasing the update eraly next week and will be glad to have as many features as feasible.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    JohnnyNW on #31412

Okay, I’ll wait 🙂 But no, what I’ve mentioned on these forums for plugin (i.e. character limit, copy subject prefix for admin, etc.) is all I got – other than those little details, it’s a solid plugin 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31425

Thank you. I will post back after the update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31520

Hi JJ,
    Please upgrade to 1.1.2.

The option for Admin subject prefix is available in settings now. Please let me know if it works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    JohnnyNW on #31561

Updated to plugin – works exactly as you said the update would – now admin gets the subject “Copy Contact Form” 🙂 A lot less, less confusing 🙂

Thanks you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31566

Hi JJ,
    Thank you.

I appreciate your help & suggestion on this.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddypress User Contact Form – Send copy to admin’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved