BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types Acceptance Checkbox won't allow sign up

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kory Mitchell on #23414

Hi,

I am pretty desparate here. My clients site is not allowing signup and I’ve found the cause to be when I add an Acceptance Checkbox to it allows signup otherwise. This Buddypress site is also integrated with WPMU Membership Pro 2. It used to work, but when I switched to the new Custom Field Types it no longer does and the old XProfile Fields obviously doesn’t work.

You can find the signup here:

https://www.gammahonors.org/register-2/

The last checkbox is the issue. I technically need 2 but I wanted to try one in case it was a function of having 2 that made it fail.

Can someone please help me with this? I need this to work and I’m at my wits end.

Thanks!

Kory

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23416

Hi Kory,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.
    I had a look and I can see the issue. The issue is something is preventing the required javascript file from being lodaded on your register page. I am assuming it is the Membership plugin.

You may try enabling the field always by putting this in your theme’s functions.php(or if you have wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php)

add_filter('bpxcftr_load_front_assets', '__return_true');

That should force load the javascript and make it work.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kory Mitchell on #23488

Thanks.

That worked. I thought is was js but I didn’t know how exactly to fix it.

Thanks again.

Kory

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23490

Hi Kory,
    I am glad it worked.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types Acceptance Checkbox won't allow sign up’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved