- Mark Winstein on April 29, 2022 at 8:31 pm #44743
Using BuddyBoss, I added a File custom profile field. Can’t upload even a small .jpg
Getting the error message “File type not allowed: (doc,docx,pdf).”
What should I do to troubleshoot?
- Brajesh Singh on April 30, 2022 at 2:06 am #44751
Thank you for the question.
From your reply, It seems you have limited the allowed file type to doc/docx and pdf.
Are you using any custom code to limit the allowed file types?
- Mark Winstein on May 5, 2022 at 6:39 am #44845
1. I have not implemented any custom code. The exact same warning also shows when loading.jpg files. A few months ago we moved from Cloudways to our own Upcloud VPS managed via GridPane.
2. Separately, the video link feature does not seem to support Loom videos. Is there anything we can do about that?
- Mark Winstein on May 5, 2022 at 6:43 am #44846
Oh I think I see your point, but .PDF files draw the same error. Regarding the server, I never tried implementing this feature until now on the Upcloud server.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.