BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types do not work

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Anders Hidman on #24268

I have installed BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types and set up some fields but they do not show up in profile

• Participant
  • Participant
    Anders Hidman on #24274

It is a very important function for my type of site, so I really hope for a quick answer
    Best regards
    Anders Hidman

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24277

Hi,
    The profile fields will be visible once you add data for them. BuddyPress only lists fields which has data.

Please visit the Profile of a user and the “Edit”. Fill the data and save. Now the fields will be visible.

Also, if you are sharing any NSFW image, Please warn in post. It will help other members here.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Anders Hidman on #24279

This is how I have done it on my site “https://lkpseniorplus.se/”

But when I do exactly the same on my site https://vuxenflirta.com it doesn’t work. unfortunately I do not understand what to do exactly

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24280

Hi Andres,
    When you create Xprofile fields in Dashboard->Users->profile fields, you are adding form fields.

When someone fills(enters data) in those fields, it becomes visible on their profile.

In other words, to be visible on someone’s profile, the person needs to enter data for each of these fields.

I hope it clarifies.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Anders Hidman on #24283

Yes but the fields does not appears in users profil to fill in

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24284

Do you mean they do not appear on the Profile edit page ?

If yes, Are you using Member types or any plugin/code to hide some fields conditionally?

• Participant
    Anders Hidman on #24285

I have done it the same way o both site but it only works on one of them. Kan I mail you admin data so you can check whats wrong?Or can you self from your end create an admin profile

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24286

Please use the “Private Reply” option here and share me a temporary admin account. I only need access for a few minutes.

I can check and assist.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types do not work’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved