BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Xprofile Member Type Field not showing on registration page

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    The Next Wave on #11684

Hello,

I was super excited to find your two plugins so that I can have member types. However when I implemented: BuddyPress Xprofile Member Type Field and saves the field. I don’t see it on the registration.

As the site is under dev I can’t post the link, but if the owners of the plugin can give me an option to provide it securely I’d appreciate the help.

All I am needing is the field to show on the registration page.

Hoping for some help.
    Thank you!

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #11685

Hi,
    I am sorry for the trouble.

1. Is the member type field part of your base profile field group(BuddyPress only lists fields from the first profile field group on registration page)?

2. If the answer to first question is yes, are you using any conditional field plugin? Also, Please make sure that member types are enable in the member type generator plugin(“Is Active should be checked).

Please let me know and I will assist further.

Thank you
    Ravi

• Participant
    The Next Wave on #11686

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

1) Yes
    2) Yes

Thank you,
    Danielle

• Participant
    The Next Wave on #11687

I am on KLEO theme if that helps any.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #11689

Hi,

Try after deactivate conditional field temporally and check if it see on registration page.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    The Next Wave on #11698

Hello,

I am using this: https://codex.buddypress.org/administrator-guide/extended-profiles/

I may have misunderstood your initial question about the conditional field plugin and that might actually be no….. I looked in my plugins but didn’t find anything about conditional fields.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #11703

Hi,

Okay, I have two more questions.

1. Are you using ‘BuddyPress Member Type Generator’ plugin to create member type. If yes, Check if thery are active or not. You can check section ‘Member Type Status’ on edit member type page.
    2. Is any kind of member type dropdown with empty option is showing on registration page.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    The Next Wave on #11716

Hello,

1. Yes and yes they are active.
    2. No nothing is showing at all.

If you send me your email I can create a user account for you and you can see everything yourself….
    Thank you,
    Danielle

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #11718
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    The Next Wave on #11720
    This reply has been marked as private.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Xprofile Member Type Field not showing on registration page’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved