BuddyDev

Search

BudyPress Profile Completion issue

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Irene Gimeno on #35475

Hi!

I’m using BudyPress Profile Completion plugging, and though there is “required” files without being completed, the system don’t restic user to their own profile and allow to the members to navigate through buddy press menu.

The system restric the user to visit non buddy press pages, i.e the user cannot visit the blog nor the homepage BUT they can move freely thruough the different tabs of the buddypress menu.

Besides, the profile incomplete messages “Please fill all required profile fields” or “please upload a profile photo” doesn’t appear

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #35484

Hello Irene,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let me know which environment you are working with i.e. BuddyPress or BuddyPress Plateform and also share your plugin setting configuration so that I can check.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Irene Gimeno on #35486
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #35487

Hello Irene,

Thank you for sharing the details. But, Credentials are not working for me. Please check.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Irene Gimeno on #35489
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #35512

Hello Irene,

Thank you for sharing the details. Pleas try the updated plugin I have made some changes to the plugin. Please downloadthe latest plugin code here:

https://github.com/buddydev/bp-profile-completion/archive/master.zip

Please check.

Regards
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #35516

Hello Irene,

Please ignore my last message. I have updated the plugin on wordpress.org. Please update the plugin and check.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved