BuddyDev

Search

Bug – Nextgen Gallery/DJD Site Post – gallery upload displaying DJD Site Post

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #1236

I’ve found a strange one. It happens when you have both Nextgen Gallery and DJD Site Post installed. Clicking on upload media within your mediapress gallery goes to the DJD Site Post page.

This occurred on an audio gallery within a group

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1241

That is very strange. Can you please check by disabling NGG for a moment that is it happening when NGG is installed or just with DJD Site Post?

PS: If you have debug enabled in wp-config, MediaPress will have issues with these 2 plugin. I have checked DJD and it throws a lot of notice making any JSON response invalid.

I strongly recommend enabling Debug on test sites but be aware that MediaPress expects valid json responses and any plugin thwoing notice can cause a lot of issue.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1243

I’ll install it on my test site and see what happens with NGG only loaded.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1244

I deactivated DJD and only had NGG running, when I clicked on upload to the gallery I was taken to the now inactive Add Blog page, so it seems to be NGG related only. Instead off loading the add media routine it is taking you to a wordpress page.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1245

Thank you. I will be away for few hours after that will test and let you know a solution.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1246

I just tested with NGG( I have older version 2.10) and seems working fine. Can you please post extact step to reproduce it.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1247

I installed this on a fresh install of wordpress, one that had not had DJD site post loaded. The media upload process worked. So it seems that the DJD site post plugin leaves some hook on the Add Post (DJD Site Post) page that NGG causes Mediapress to mistake for the add media dialogue, and once DJD has been installed this continues.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1248

The only way to fix it is to delete the page that was used for DJD Site Post

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved