BuddyDev

Search

Can not report user

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    John Travis on #29264

I just uploaded the moderation plugin and upon testing the report user function it says user can not be reported. Does anyone know why I would be received that error. I’ve looked through the settings and don’t seem to see anything that would trigger that error. Please help.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29265

Hi John,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

Is there any chance that the user is a site administrator? Currently, we have it disabled for site administrator users.

please let me know and I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Travis on #29266

No, I tried to test on on the admin and realized I couldn’t do that, but when I tested it on a subscriber I received the same message.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29267

Hi John,
    Thank you for the prompt reply.

Which version of BuddyPress are you using? Are you using it with any custom theme? Please let me know and I will check quickly.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Travis on #29268

I am using the BuddyBoss theme.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29269

Hi John,
    yes, It seems our latest update has a bug. Please allow me 30 mins to 1 hour to put an update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Travis on #29270

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29271

Thank you.

Please upgrade to 1.3.3.
    There was a bug introduced in 1.3.2 causing it. The new release also contains ability to delegate management of reports to other roles.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Travis on #29272

Do I need to reinstall I updated the plugin from my plugins page, but for some reason it stayed at version 1.3.2

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29273

Hi John,
    If you have BuddyDev dashboard plugin installed and configured(with key), you can safely upgrade from plugins list screen.

If it is not installed, Please install and configure BuddyDev dashboard. Alternatively, you can delete and reinstall if you do not want to use the BuddyDev dashboard plugin.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved