BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Cannot upload any type of photos to photo gallery

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Milos Munic on #1950

Hi there,

I have installed MediaPress and started testing it with BuddyPress and I ran into a quite an issue, when logged in I am trying to create galleries and upload files to them through frontend profile pages by clicking on “Gallery” > “Create a gallery” then after creation on “Select files”.
    For Audio and Video gallery type this works flawlessly but with Photo gallery there is an issue. I can create a Photo gallery but i cannot add any images to it, of any type, even though all types I tried to add are permitted in the settings. No matter what I try to upload I always get the message “This file type is not allowed. Allowed file types are: jpg, gif, png, jpeg”, even though I am trying to upload jpg and png images. Any ideas on whats the issue here.

Thanks in advance,
    Milos

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1953

Hi Milos,
    My apologies for the inconvenience.

Please visit MediaPress->Tools in your dashboard and post me the log here(or on pastebin)

Also, If possible please provide me access to your site( Just subscriber) will be fine for testing. Please Pm me the details if possible.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Milos Munic on #1959

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks for replying, here is the pastebin link to the info you requested http://pastebin.com/ZEyz6NYX

As for login info to the site ill send it to you via PM right now.

Regards,
    Milos

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1960

Thank you Milos.
    your configuration looks fine. Checking on the site now.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Milos Munic on #1961

Also just to add, I have tried adding photos to galleries on 3 different themes and across multiple browsers and the issue was still there so it seams that its not browser/theme related.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1962

Hi,
    Thank you for more details.
    Had a look at the site. It is the client side validation that I have added is failing. I am looking at it. will have more information soon.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1968

Marking resolved as per the PM.

For others looking at this topic, It was an issue of old MediaPress version, I uploaded the recent version and It was fixed.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Cannot upload any type of photos to photo gallery’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved