BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Can't download purchased plugins

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Christopher Niedzwiecki on #6280

When I’m on my memberships > plugins page the download button redirects me to the membership price page. I’m trying to download the auto activate auto login plugin that I have already purchased.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6281

Hi Christopher,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    I just had a look at your account and I see you had purchased multiple plugins with 1 month support options.

Since the one month period passed, It is not allowing you to download. If you need the older version, Please drop me a mail and I will send you the copy.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christopher Niedzwiecki on #6291

Oh, ok. I thought it was a year. I’m just going to repurchase it. I’m using 1.4.2 and I don’t think it’s working correctly. I’m not sure if the newer version will fix this issue, but when I register, it doesn’t send an email or activate the account. Since it doesn’t do that, it doesn’t let me post activity updates. If I disable the plugin, everything works fine, but I have to activate the account the old fashion way. Again, I’m not sure if the newer version fixes this, but I will update you if it does after I purchase it. Thank you again and for the fast reply 🙂

• Participant
    Christopher Niedzwiecki on #6359
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Christopher Niedzwiecki on #6360

Ok, so what happens with the upgraded plugin is that it gives that error. When I hit refresh, I am not automatically logged in, but I am automatically activated and an email isn’t sent which is good. So, the error needs to be fixed and it needs to automatically log me in. Not sure if the problem rest on my end or yours. Help please 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6361

Hi Christopher,
    Thank you. It seems the other plugin has issues. I am checking and will be providing a solution quickly.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6362

Hi Again,
    Can you please tell me which version of the BP Default Notification Settings control plugin are you using? I am not seeing anything on line 91, so Just need the version information.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6363

Can you please try one solution for now. Please visit Dashboard->settings->BP default Email settings and click Save.

Now check if it working or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christopher Niedzwiecki on #6364

Sorry for the slow response. That did work 🙂 I’m going to be out with the family all day, so my next response will be slow, but thank you for your quick response!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6373

Thank you for confirming. Glad that it is resolved 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved