- Christopher Niedzwiecki on November 6, 2016 at 8:15 pm #6280
When I’m on my memberships > plugins page the download button redirects me to the membership price page. I’m trying to download the auto activate auto login plugin that I have already purchased.
- Brajesh Singh on November 7, 2016 at 12:02 am #6281
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I just had a look at your account and I see you had purchased multiple plugins with 1 month support options.
Since the one month period passed, It is not allowing you to download. If you need the older version, Please drop me a mail and I will send you the copy.
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on November 7, 2016 at 12:28 am #6291
Oh, ok. I thought it was a year. I’m just going to repurchase it. I’m using 1.4.2 and I don’t think it’s working correctly. I’m not sure if the newer version will fix this issue, but when I register, it doesn’t send an email or activate the account. Since it doesn’t do that, it doesn’t let me post activity updates. If I disable the plugin, everything works fine, but I have to activate the account the old fashion way. Again, I’m not sure if the newer version fixes this, but I will update you if it does after I purchase it. Thank you again and for the fast reply 🙂
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on November 12, 2016 at 3:18 pm #6359This reply has been marked as private.
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on November 12, 2016 at 3:22 pm #6360
Ok, so what happens with the upgraded plugin is that it gives that error. When I hit refresh, I am not automatically logged in, but I am automatically activated and an email isn’t sent which is good. So, the error needs to be fixed and it needs to automatically log me in. Not sure if the problem rest on my end or yours. Help please 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on November 12, 2016 at 3:30 pm #6361
Thank you. It seems the other plugin has issues. I am checking and will be providing a solution quickly.
- Brajesh Singh on November 12, 2016 at 3:34 pm #6362
Can you please tell me which version of the BP Default Notification Settings control plugin are you using? I am not seeing anything on line 91, so Just need the version information.
- Brajesh Singh on November 12, 2016 at 3:41 pm #6363
Can you please try one solution for now. Please visit Dashboard->settings->BP default Email settings and click Save.
Now check if it working or not?
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on November 12, 2016 at 4:50 pm #6364
Sorry for the slow response. That did work 🙂 I’m going to be out with the family all day, so my next response will be slow, but thank you for your quick response!
- Brajesh Singh on November 13, 2016 at 4:51 am #6373
Thank you for confirming. Glad that it is resolved 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.