BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Cant Update BuddyPress Moderation Tools

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Nick on #44933

I received this plugin as part of the BuddyBoss Premium Plugins pack about 11 months ago, but just went to update it and it is not working. All the other plugins from that pack that I have installed are up to date. Is something wrong with it?

• Participant
    Nick on #44934

It is also no longer showing in my plugin download page on this website.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44938

Hi Nick,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    We dropped Moderation tools and Editable Activity from BuddyBoss package as BuddyBoss added their own and It started causing conflicts/confusions.

It should not have been removed from our existing members but our system does not keep the detail about list of plugins purchased if you buy a membership and the list is determined dynamically at the time you visit your download page based on membership, so it was removed.

For the time being, I will share a copy with you and in future, if you renewed your membership, we will be happy to offer a coupon for free access to this plugin for 1 year(the duration of membership).

Should I share it with your account email on Buddydev or do you want to use a different one?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Nick on #44962

Sorry, I just saw your reply now. Sure, that would be great if you could share the update with the email address that you have on file. I will be sure to let you know if I need the coupon. Thanks very much for the great service, as usual!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44963

Thank you Nick.
    I have shared it with you now.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved