BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Changes to Media Moderator emails not taking effect

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Clay on #11056

I just bought the Media Moderator add-on. I need to change the subject line and body of the emails that the plugin sends, but when I do, my changes are not reflected in the emails that are sent.

Also, a couple of feature requests: the person who will be moderating our media uploads is not the main admin of our site, so I would really like to be able to specify the address where moderation emails should go. Otherwise I will just have to turn off the “notify admin of new report” option, which is not ideal.

Secondly, there is only one email template for both new media uploads and reported (flagged) media. So when a new photo is uploaded, the admin gets an email that says “UserX (the user who uploaded the photo) has reported a new photo…” which is very different from “UserX has uploaded a new photo.” Since I don’t expect our users to flag a lot of photos, I tried to change the template to be appropriate for new uploads, but as mentioned at the top, those changes don’t seem to take effect.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11058

Hi Clay,
    Thank you for purchasing the plugin.

I will put an update today.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11123

Please upgrade to 1.0.2
    It fixes email and adds an option to use a different email for admin notification.

Please do let me know if it works or not?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Clay on #11184

Yes, this seems to have fixed the issues. Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11194

Thank you. Marking it as resolved.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Changes to Media Moderator emails not taking effect’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved