BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Changing “Sorry, no members were found.” message

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Nifty on #40752

Hi,

We are trying to change the “Sorry, no members were found.” message in the BuddyPress Block Users plugin using Loco Translate, but we are unable to do so as it says the template is missing. We’ve tried other methods such as copying the existing language file and creating a new language and even changing the text directly in the existing/default language file (not recommended due to overwriting risk), but we are unable to get the text to change.

How can we achieve the message change?

Thank you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40753

Hi Nifty,
    I am sorry about that. Yes, there are 2-3 text which does not have proper localization. I have fixed it and will release in next 24 hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Nifty on #40769

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks for getting back to us so quickly and for the quick fix; we’ll look forward to the update. 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40809

Hi Nifty,
    Thank you.

I am sorry, I could not release earlier. The update is available now. Please upgrade to 1.0.7 and then try locatization. It should work now.

Please let me know if it doe or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Nifty on #40815

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks for getting back to us and for the update. It works and we’re now able to translate the text.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40824

Hi Nifty,
    Thank you for confirming.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Changing “Sorry, no members were found.” message’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved