BuddyDev

Search

Changing Style of the Settings

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Khalid Mohamed on #40461

Dear Buddydev Support Team;

Regarding the settings of “Recent Profile Visits” plugin, The radius selectors (“Yes” and “No”) in the settings pages (“Email Preferences” and “Recent Visits”) are not consistent in size and colours with the same settings of BuddyBoss. Could you fix this or send us CSS codes so that we can control this?

Kind Regards

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #40565

Dear Buddydev Support Team;

Any response from you?

Kind Regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40567

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you for letting us know. We will be updating it within a week with better settings page layout for BuddyBoss.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #40612

Hi Brajesh;

Thank you for your reply. Noted! We are waiting for the new update. Please, inform us when you release it.

Regards
    Khalid

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41542

Hi Brajesh;

I hope you’re doing great. Currently I have the following issues regarding the styling of “Recent Profile Visits” plugin:

1- Any updates about the radius selectors (“Yes” and “No”) in the settings pages (“Email Preferences” and “Recent Visits”) so that they are styled like BuddyBoss

2- All your plugins have the same Tab icons “The Document page icon” on the Account Settings page. Please, help us customize the icons for the plugins “Recent Profile Visits”, “BuddyPress User Testimonials” and “BuddyPress Deactivate Account”

3- Could you help us assign a custom position of the tabs of the above mentioned plugins within “Account Settings” page?

Kind Regards
    Khalid

Regards
    Khalid

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41662

Hi Brajesh;

This is to let you know we could fix issue number 2.

Any updates about Issue 3: controlling the position of the Account Setting Tabs related to your plugins when they are used with BuddyBoss?

And, Issue 1: the consistency of the radius selectors (“Yes” and “No”) in the settings pages (“Email Preferences” and “Recent Visits”) so that they are styled like BuddyBoss radius selectors?

Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41663

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you for the update.

I am sorry for the lack of support here. Please allow me to put an update by Monday.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41685

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you for the patience.

1. I have updated the markup to match BuddyBoss’s. Please check.

2. Does BuddyBoss allows you to change the position of the sub navs of account? I don’t see that anywhere.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41751

Hi Brajesh;

I hope you’re doing great.

1. Thank you for this update. I checked it with “BuddyPress Recent Profile Visitors” and found it’s very good, but still “BP Deactivate Account” is the same.

2. Unfortunately, BussyBoss doesn’t allow this.

Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41758

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you.

1. I am glad it resolved for recent visitors. I do not see any previous reply in this topic mentioning “Deactivate account” plugin. I will take a look now.

2. Sorry, if BuddyBoss does not allow you to do it, we can provide a filter for position(number). We may not be able to do more than that.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved