BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Changing the template for Ajax Registration

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Luca on #25494

Hi again! How can I change the template to modify the text on the pop-up registration form?

I had previously made minor modifications to the buddypress registration form layout by adding a buddypress->members->register.php file in my theme folder. Unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be affecting the popup form. It’s not a huge deal, but I was curious to figure out which template your popup DOES use. I found panel-registration.php but changing that also seems not to have any effect. So now I’m curious… what would I have to modify to (for example) get the popup to say “Create a Free Account!” instead, and add a space between the field name and the “(required)” label?

I’m obviously missing something because I tried changing pretty much everything I could think of to no effect.

Thanks for any pointers!

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Luca on #25495

Nevermind, figured it out per the instructions at https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-ajax-registration/overriding-modal-styles-from-theme/

Still have no idea where it was previously pulling the template text from, since I *thought* I changed every instance of it anywhere on my server, but whatever, this works now. Thanks anyway!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #25498

Hi Luca,
    I am glad you found the solution.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Changing the template for Ajax Registration’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved