Search

Circle followers list

Tagged: ,

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #28626

Hello,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. For the orderby dropdown, It is not doable currently, and I will expolre and get back to you

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    damland on #28951

Hello Ravi,

any news about the orderby dropdown?
    All the other tabs has it, so if they select to order alphabetically for example inside Friends they will not be able to change back the order to lastactive for circles followers.
    are you sure its not doable, it looks like fixable with jquery maybe

• Participant
    damland on #29293

There are also these two php warnings inside the user’s circles tab:
    Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /mydomain/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddycircles/src/permissions/circle-permissions.php on line 39
    Warning: array_intersect(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in /mydomain/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/buddycircles/src/permissions/circle-permissions.php on line 43

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29294

Hi,
    Please visit Dashboard->Settings->BuddyCircle and make sure you have atleast 1 role selected in who can create circle option.

This happens when there are no roles selected. I will make sure to cast to empty array in future release.
    For now, selecting any role will fix it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    damland on #29295

Ok, but I’ve found another problem: after add and removing an user from my circles it stops removing them, and it keep adding the same circles instead of remove.
    data-engaged-circles=”10,11,12,12,10,12″ data-count=”6″ (but there are only 3 circles)

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29297

Hi,
    I am sorry for the trouble. It seems it was caused by non unique circle ids array.

can you please upgrade to 1.0.8 and let me know if it works or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    damland on #29300

No its still not removing circles if you refresh the page

How to change background color to the circles that are already active inside webuiPopover? (I cant find any css class about active circles)

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29306

Hi,
    Can you please provide me a guest account to check it on your site. I am not sure what could be the issue as it seems working fine for me. It might be some setting.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    damland on #29333

Hi, it’s not related to settings if you add an user to a circle and refresh the page then if you click on the same circle it will add him again instead of remove from that circle, I can setup a test vps if needed

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29344

Hi,
    I am sorry,
    yes, I am able to replicate it. I am looking at the reason for this issue and how it originated before I put a fix.

I will update you in couple of hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved