Tagged: author, comments, gallery, mediapress
- Felicia Fortes on December 29, 2015 at 11:09 am #2159
I found that the comments only show up in the comment authors profile. Not below the gallery itself. Why is that?
- Brajesh Singh on December 31, 2015 at 4:32 pm #2179
My apologies for the delayed reply.
Please visit Dashboard->MediaPress->settings and on Theme tab, please make sure that you have enabled the gallery/media comment.
That will fix it.
- Felicia Fortes on January 2, 2016 at 11:43 am #2186
The Gallery/Media comment option is enabled but it still doesn’t work.
- Brajesh Singh on January 3, 2016 at 7:25 pm #2193
Please provide me temporary access to the site. It is very strange behavior. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felicia Fortes on January 3, 2016 at 8:29 pm #2199
I’ve sent you the details. The Sitewide Gallery is only for logged in users and can be found here: http://nordiskaperspektiv.se/utstallningen/
- Brajesh Singh on January 3, 2016 at 8:43 pm #2200
I am sorry but I haven’t yet received the mail. Waiting for your message.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Brajesh Singh.
- Brajesh Singh on January 3, 2016 at 8:56 pm #2202
Thank you. Got it now.
- Felicia Fortes on January 3, 2016 at 8:57 pm #2203
I sent you a new email now. Please look for Felicia Fortes in your inbox.
Log in at the site mentioned above. User name is buddydev
- Brajesh Singh on January 3, 2016 at 9:08 pm #2204
Confirmed. I see it is happening on the site wide galleries. Please allow me 12-24 hours and I will have a fix. I am sorry that I missed it somehow for site wide galleries.
- Brajesh Singh on January 3, 2016 at 9:13 pm #2205
Something is wrong here. Sorry for replying too soon. It does not seem to be a bug rather a conflict with something else. Looking at it right now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.