- Unite Hearts on July 11, 2021 at 7:50 am #39494
Community Builder Pro Theme Messaging is blocking BuddyPress Messaging Control Warning Messages.
I was testing the theme out and found that it interferes with it.
Can I deactivate the Community Builder Pro Theme Messaging template and revert to the normal BuddyPress style.
thank you !
- Brajesh Singh on July 11, 2021 at 8:38 am #39495
Thank you for the question.
No, you can not replace it with the default.
The reason is CB does not load default BuddyPress js files and that will make the legacy ineffective.
- Unite Hearts on July 11, 2021 at 11:25 am #39503
OK… in that case is there a way to see the Warning Messages and Errors from BuddyPress Messaging Control.
Bascially this plugin does a few things
1. By role it blocks ability to send more than certain number of characters in a message
2. Limits messages per day for each role.
- Brajesh Singh on July 11, 2021 at 11:29 am #39504
Thank you for the reply.
Please share your order details and our team will look into adding compatibility.
- Unite Hearts on July 11, 2021 at 11:32 am #39505
Just off topic – but Invitations is not working with this theme ?
- Brajesh Singh on July 11, 2021 at 11:34 am #39508
I am assuming it is about BuddyPress 8.0 invitations? It is working with the latest version of the Pro theme.
We will add the support in the free theme in upcoming week too.
- Brajesh Singh on July 15, 2021 at 11:01 am #39554
Do you still need support with it? If yes, please share your order details. I will be closing this topic as resolved in next 2 days due to lack of replies.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.