BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Community Builder shortcodes

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    adam gibbs on #33364

Is there a setting for the Community Builder short codes to work that I’ve missed or do they only work on the pro version? I’ve tried different ones and they don’t work – all that is outputed is the shortcode. Example if
    [bp-members-list] is entered into the page editor [bp-members-list] is displayed on the screen. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/kf8Iu2o

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33365

Hi Adam,
    we are planning to release Community Builder on wp.org and to honour their policies, we removed shortcodes from it.

Currently, the shortcode is available with Community Builder Pro( with BuddyPress Better Experience plugin).

We may be able to move it out of the plugin into a free one as it seems the shortcodes are a need of the community. It will happen sometimes around BuddyPress 7.0 release though.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    adam gibbs on #33369

Thanks Brajesh for your speedy respons as always, and thanks for the info. I thought I was going mad, couldn’t get any to work. No I know why 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33379

You are welcome.

I am sorry for that experience. We will be updating our docs in next 2 week and make sure that it is conveyed properly.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved