BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Community Builder theme Conflict with Geo Directory

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Ritz on #37668

We have geo directory installed with Community Builder pro theme, the problem is Geo directory pop over conflict with Community Builder pro theme webui-popover…What happen if geo directory uses popover to show any content… popover open two times one is for webui-popover and one is for Geo directories bootstrap poppper… how to remove this conflict from the theme … maybe via deregistering the webui-popover… but I unable to find the handle name of the js and css file… or maybe a better solution for that… please suggest and help me… Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37675

Hi Ritz,
    Thank you for using the theme.

Please list me the steps to re-create the conflict. Will be glad to resolve it in the theme. Otherwise, I can share the handles if you need them.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ritz on #37728

Activate the community builder theme, then active Geo directory… geo directory have its own custom post type called “places” here we can add custom field like “place title”, “address”, “tags”, “services” like this but the problem is there is field called “Business hours” which shows the opening hours on a popover…but it comes twice on click “Business hours”… when I inspect element and try to find the popover… I can see that there is two <div> with two different class and same content… one with “webui-popover-content” which came from webui-popover, uses by the theme…another class is “gd-bh-open-hours” came from the “geo directory” which uses bootstrap with popper js…. When I deactivate Community Builder pro and activate Astra or other theme It dose not show any conflict… working properly… We are using buddypress, Geo directory, learndash on the same site, also try with deactivating the buddypress, learndash and other plugin except geo directory and the Community Builder pro theme but nothing works… If you can recreate the Community Builder pro theme without any Geo directory conflict it will be better for us… the last option is to deregister the script and style related to webui-popover…for that we need help from you that if you can provide the handle names script and style related to webui-popover, that we can deregister them… but that is not our first priority, because webui-popover maybe used by other functionality on our site… our first priority is removing the conflict via rebuilt the theme…
    thanks! Please Reply ASAP

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37773

Hi Ritz,
    Thank you.

I am looking into it. I will provide an update or some way to avoid this within next 24 hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ritz on #37776

Thanks !… We are eagerly waiting for your update… Please let us know if it will be fixed…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37810

Hi Ritz,
    Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to 2.1.4. It fixes the compatibility.

Please let me know if it works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ritz on #37901

Thankyou for updating the theme!… Great Work!… We tested the theme on our demo testing site, its working fine… Geo directory conflict is removed… but there is one small problem still there on our production site we activated the “community builder pro child” theme… So what happen on our main site, after updating the theme main theme Version 2.1.4 and the child theme Version: 2.0.1 … can you just update the child theme also!…
    Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #37917

Hi Ritz,
    Thank you for the reply.

There is no such code in the child theme. It is most probably a caching issue. Please try clearing caches(server, browser etc).

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved