BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Community Theme

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30840

Hello, Brajesh Sir… its been long time, I’m getting an error in mobile view, the function works properly in desktop. Kindly tell me how to fix this.

SCREENSHOT: http://thebraggart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Screenshot_20200613-224107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot 2: http://thebraggart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Screenshot_20200613-224125_Chrome.jpg

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30845

Hi Sukant,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

Thank you for the screenshots. It seems some kind of javascript issue. before I assist you with it, Can you please try our demo and see if the same issues happens there or not?

If yes, Please do let me know OS & Browser name.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30852

Your demo, works fine but i guess in demo you are using the pro version, anyways i am using android version 10 in chrome browser.

• Participant
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30853

do u need admin access to understand the problem ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30856

Hi Sukant,
    Thank you for the details. I can provide you the Community Builder Pro. The issue seems to me is related to one of the plugins/code adding button on members directory.

A guest account(please use private reply checkbox for account) will be sufficient.

Can you please tell me if you are using any plugin/code that adds buttons on members directory?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30859
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30862

Thank you, problem resolved , plugin ” Responsive Accordion And Collapse ” was causing that error, deactivated that plugin. Thanks 🙂

• Participant
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30863

in your documentation u mention about a plugin buddypress slider. can’t find that plugin anywhere, either paid or free.. Hope i will update to pro version soon 🙂

• Participant
    Sukant Bhaskar on #30864

also can u send me link for BP follow plugin can’t find that plugin either. Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30872
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved