BuddyDev

Search

compatibility BP Ajax 1.1.1 + Auto login Auto redirect 1.4.1

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1920

Hi Arnaud,
    Thank you for the purchase.

Can you please disable BuddyPress Auto Activation. It is not required if you are using Ajax registration( Though, These two can work together).

What is happening when a person registers via ajax registration plugin?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Arnaud Dressen on #1934

Thanks for your quick reply Brajesh.

So I disabled BP Auto Activation. The situation is still the same when a user registers, he is automatically logged and directed to the desired page and does not receive any email verification message.

But in WP Admin, I can see the user remains in the “pending” list + that he has “no role for this site” (while default role is set to be “subscriber”).

Also, and please apologies for adding a new thing in the same post:
    – the ajax registration module always takes about 5 seconds to proceed to the “Welcome message” after the user clicks on the submit button. If you had any idea on the matter, that would be most welcome too.

regards,

Arnaud

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1938

Hi Arnaud,
    Thank you.
    So the front end is working.

The dashboard listing is not updated as you are using older version of ajax registration. Since you have bought BP Autoactivate but don’t need it, I have sent you a coupon that will enable 100% discount on the ajax registration plugin.

Please upgrade the ajax registration plugin and the dashboard activation issue will be fixed for new registrations(after you upgrade).

The loading time delay is an issue and I will upgrade this plugin again today to show a loader.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1939

Hi Again,
    I have updated the ajax registration plugin. It will give users feedback while the form is being processed.

Please do let me know when you upgrade.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Arnaud Dressen on #1972

Dear Brajesh,

First of all, thank you for the coupon.

Then, I did updated successfully (at least it looks like it!) only I do not see the “visual feedback” to the user. Should I activate something in particular ?

FYI : it is live on http://www.klynt.net

Regards,

Arnaud

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1975

Hi Arnaud,
    Thank you.
    When you click on the submit buton a loader icon is visible just below that button to give the feedback that form is being processed.

I checked on your site and It is working there. Can you please check and let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved