- Arnaud Dressen on December 8, 2015 at 8:49 pm #1919
I bought BP Ajax a while back (1.1.1) and just bought Auto login – Auto redirect 1.4.1.
Is it possible to have both work together ? As of now, BP Ajax redirects automatically log in the user after registration but no user activation is done automatically unfortunately.
Could you help me on this ?
See for yourself if that can help : http://www.klynt.net/
- Brajesh Singh on December 8, 2015 at 9:40 pm #1920
Thank you for the purchase.
Can you please disable BuddyPress Auto Activation. It is not required if you are using Ajax registration( Though, These two can work together).
What is happening when a person registers via ajax registration plugin?
- Arnaud Dressen on December 9, 2015 at 12:32 am #1934
Thanks for your quick reply Brajesh.
So I disabled BP Auto Activation. The situation is still the same when a user registers, he is automatically logged and directed to the desired page and does not receive any email verification message.
But in WP Admin, I can see the user remains in the “pending” list + that he has “no role for this site” (while default role is set to be “subscriber”).
Also, and please apologies for adding a new thing in the same post:
– the ajax registration module always takes about 5 seconds to proceed to the “Welcome message” after the user clicks on the submit button. If you had any idea on the matter, that would be most welcome too.
- Brajesh Singh on December 9, 2015 at 12:49 am #1938
So the front end is working.
The dashboard listing is not updated as you are using older version of ajax registration. Since you have bought BP Autoactivate but don’t need it, I have sent you a coupon that will enable 100% discount on the ajax registration plugin.
Please upgrade the ajax registration plugin and the dashboard activation issue will be fixed for new registrations(after you upgrade).
The loading time delay is an issue and I will upgrade this plugin again today to show a loader.
- Brajesh Singh on December 9, 2015 at 3:19 am #1939
I have updated the ajax registration plugin. It will give users feedback while the form is being processed.
Please do let me know when you upgrade.
- Arnaud Dressen on December 10, 2015 at 7:52 pm #1972
First of all, thank you for the coupon.
Then, I did updated successfully (at least it looks like it!) only I do not see the “visual feedback” to the user. Should I activate something in particular ?
FYI : it is live on http://www.klynt.net
- Brajesh Singh on December 11, 2015 at 6:43 am #1975
When you click on the submit buton a loader icon is visible just below that button to give the feedback that form is being processed.
I checked on your site and It is working there. Can you please check and let me know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.