- Valarie Bakkar on October 15, 2016 at 10:48 pm #6009
Hi, i was trying to use this plugins, but having some issue…
1. I have created a feild “A” (example name)
2. then have created 3 drop down list. (example name. X, Y, Z)
3. given some value for X, Y, Z
now created some like Condition that
SHOW A = X then “sample”
Show A = Y then “sample”
Show A = Z then “sample”
But problem is its showing all the drop down feild…. but it should show only what i want…
- Brajesh Singh on October 16, 2016 at 6:22 pm #6014
Can you please post a screenshot? I am sorry but I am unable to understand your question.
- Valarie Bakkar on October 19, 2016 at 9:39 am #6068
can you please see the image? i have select something in dropdown list but its showing wrong dropdown list….
Case Details: For example
basically i have total 15 OCCUPATION, and 5 of them have sub-OCCUPATION so i am using the plugins
see the problem image, image here: blob:http://imgur.com/4d7f1d81-d582-4440-8ec1-4582c47a5ea0
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Valarie Bakkar.
- Valarie Bakkar on October 19, 2016 at 9:42 am #6070
Waiting for your help… thanks
- Valarie Bakkar on October 19, 2016 at 10:07 am #6071
Hello again, looks like somehow i solved the issue, but i can see a big issue… into the profile feild section i can see one extra FEILD is there, i have removed it 100times but if i refresh the page it comes back and when i remove it all the Conditional also removed…. do you have any idea why it is? and where can i remove this feild permanently? see the image please http://i.imgur.com/K8oHGTO.png
- Brajesh Singh on October 19, 2016 at 2:20 pm #6075
I am glad that you resolved it.
This extra field is added by your theme( woffice ). As far as I see, It is perhaps for making notes about the user. Please check if your theme allows disabling it. Since it is a premium theme, we don’t have access to it and we may not help.
I will suggest looking at theme options to see if it allows disabling notes, if not then you can contact the author and ask directly.
- Valarie Bakkar on October 19, 2016 at 4:39 pm #6077
there is no option to disable it… may be need to hard code… but no idea where is the file… if i send you the theme can you help me please? thanks
- Brajesh Singh on October 19, 2016 at 5:18 pm #6078
Please send me a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.