Conflict with BoddyBoss Theme , while Edit Profile

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41407

Hi Tarak,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

I am guessing it is issue with what navigation item you have added and not with BuddyBlog.

Can you please click on your name(top right account drop down) and the Profile->edit and tell me where it takes?

For the left nav, Please visit dashboard->Appearance->Menu and make sure you are usign profile edit link not BuddyBlog’s edit link.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tarak on #41410

https://www.loom.com/share/4a2e102fdba442329281fcde4a34b103

I have deactivated the plugin and showed all the scenarios… its not the issue with the navigation items.. the BuddyBoss navigation items is being overwritten by BuddyDev.. pls see till the end of the video..

• Participant
    Tarak on #41411

Also on a separate request.. it would be great if you can please allow Accesspress Annonymous Post to be integrated with the BuddyDev, for members to guest post.. that has a much beter front end UI by default than the suggested plugin for front end post..

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41412

Hi Tarak,
    Thank you.

I am sorry, I thought you were referring to BuddyBlog Pro earlier not the BuddyBlog.

Our team will check and we will get back to you within 24 hours with more details.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41413

On your integration about AccessPress anonymous post, we will be dropping the Front end simple post in favour of our editing experience provided by our BuddyBlog Pro in future. We do not think we will be able to support 3rd party posting experience in near future.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved