BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Couldn't Set a Profile Tab as Default Component

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Khalid Mohamed on #35936

Dear BuddyDev Support Team;

We cannot Set the “Activity” tab in the user profile as default component using “Profile Tab Creator Pro”. It’s BuddyBoss “Timeline” tab, we made some modification on it but we cannot make it default tab; Still clicking the user name takes to the user’s “Profile” tab although it’s not or any other tab set as default.

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #36592

Dear BuddyDev Support Team;

I did not receive any reply from you regarding this issue for long. Kindly help with solving this issue. “Profile Tab Creator Pro” cannot set a tab “Activity” as a default one, and still the default is “Profile” Tab.

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #36602

Hello Khalid,

Sorry for the delayed reply. It seems BuddyBoss handling the default tab differently. I will look into it and will update you soon.

Regards
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #36610

Hello Khalid,

I have added support for BuddyBoss. Please upgrade your plugin and give it a shot and do let me know if it works or not.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #36669

Dear Ravi;

Thank you for you reply and upgrade. I already contacted BuddyBoss and they explained how we can handle this from their side.

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36720

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you for letting us know. I am glad it is resolved.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Couldn't Set a Profile Tab as Default Component’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved