- Julien ROUSSEL on November 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm #6459
Hi all !!
I would like to send a personalized email when a member registers on my site, I am created a code but it does not work, I do not understand why, do you have an idea please ?
Here is the code:
You can modify it then click on the “save” button and share the new link
- Julien ROUSSEL on November 23, 2016 at 2:58 pm #6461
I just found a code:
It works, but I would like to retrieve my template for formatting the text and I would like my logo displayed at the top of the message, how do we do it ?
Here is the new code:
Si il y a des personnes qui parle Français je ne suis pas contre.
- Brajesh Singh on November 23, 2016 at 6:35 pm #6465
I have cleaned your code a little bit.
Can you please try this?
Is your sites normal email working?
- Julien ROUSSEL on November 23, 2016 at 6:43 pm #6467
You do not understand, the code works, there is no problem, but I do not like the interface of the mail, but I do not know how to retrieve the template of this code:
http://syframework.alwaysdata.net/3ua (it does not work)
The $message variable does not work with this code:
- This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Julien ROUSSEL.
- Brajesh Singh on November 23, 2016 at 7:53 pm #6471
try hard coding the email id in $to to check.
My guess is the $to is empty.
- Julien ROUSSEL on November 23, 2016 at 8:14 pm #6472
I did not understand the answer, sorry I do not speak English well (I am French)
- Brajesh Singh on November 24, 2016 at 10:55 am #6485
No problem. Instead of
$to = $_POST['register_email'];
$to = 'email@example.com';//
Use a valid email there and test if it work or not?
- Julien ROUSSEL on November 24, 2016 at 11:25 am #6486
Thank you for your help, but unfortunately it does not work, here is the code with your modification:
This code is located in my functions.php file of my child theme
- Julien ROUSSEL on November 24, 2016 at 11:46 am #6487
I have nothing to say, it works but the email has been sent to the administrator and not to the member who is registered, I would like that it is only the member who registers on my site, there is also Bizarre letters:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.