Search

critical error conditional-profile-fields

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Adrian Schmidt on #40332

Hi there,

I get a critical error when I try to go to my registration page

the log says the following:

[31-Aug-2021 21:38:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘BP_XProfile_Group’ not found in /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-content/plugins/conditional-profile-fields-for-buddypress/bp-conditional-profile-fields.php:133
    Stack trace:
    #0 /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-content/plugins/conditional-profile-fields-for-buddypress/bp-conditional-profile-fields.php(425): Devb_Conditional_Xprofile_Field_Helper->build_conditions()
    #1 /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-content/plugins/conditional-profile-fields-for-buddypress/bp-conditional-profile-fields.php(467): Devb_Conditional_Xprofile_Field_Helper->to_js_objects()
    #2 /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Devb_Conditional_Xprofile_Field_Helper->load_js(”)
    #3 /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-de in /www/htdocs/w013b6eb/hosted/paintcom/wp-content/plugins/conditional-profile-fields-for-buddypress/bp-conditional-profile-fields.php on line 133

what could be the Problem?

best regards

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40337

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let me know if this issue occurring on the BuddyPress Registration page or you are using other forms for registration. Please share which version of plugins you are using.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Adrian Schmidt on #40341

Hey Ravi,

Im using the Youzify Registration Page (newest version)

best regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40345

Hi Adrian,
    Thank you for the details.

The issue is caused by Youzer/Youzify calling the relevant functions early. We have seen similar issue with our other plugin(BP Xprofile Custom Field Types) with them.

Youzer(now youzify) has done too many things which are non standard and broken compatibility that we do not support any compatibility with it for any of our plugins.

Also, I doubt that Conditional profile field will even work with it due to the change in markup. I will suggest avoiding conditional profile field in this case.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved