BuddyDev

Search

Critical fatal error Buddycommerce

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Igan Mich on #45789

Hi there,

my website got the latest buddy boss update today which was released and after that crashed with a critical error on Buddycommerce.

here the email
    Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, BuddyCommerce.

First, visit your website (https://stage.un1010.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://stage.un1010.com/wp-admin/update.php?action=activate-plugin&networkwide&plugin=buddyboss-platform%2Fbp-loader.php&_wpnonce=03ef897efd) and check for any visible issues.

This could be an issue on Buddyboss as well that is why I informed also.

Buddyboss Plattform Version 2.0.6
    Buddyboss Plattform Pro 2.0.5

BuddyCommerce V 1.04

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45791

Hi Igan,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

It seems this was a temporary issue caused while upgrading the BuddyBoss plugin.

Please do keep an eye and if you get any such email again and let me know.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Igan Mich on #45794

Hi Brajesh,

I disabled Buddycommerce as I get again the fatal error so there is something not working and not only an update temp thing.

THanks Igan

• Participant
    Igan Mich on #45800

Hi Brajesh,

Interesting, as the fatal error does not come all the time, I reactivated Buddycommerce and thought It is good and now after using the profile dashboard and testing orders it crashes again and then the website is off and I need to disable it.

Weird, could you had a look into this issue. I used it for months without a problem and the latest update of buddyboss platform or template created this issue.

Best Igan

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45803

Hi Igan,
    Thank you for reporting it.

Please allow us to investigate it on Monday/Tuesday and get back to you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45867

Hi Igan,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply.

I have tested the plugin with latest version of BuddyBoss and WooComerce and it is working fine.

Please share the php error log to allow me see what is causing fatal error at your end.

Thank you
    Brjahes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved