Tagged: Custom fields, site wide activity widget
- Brian S Reverman on January 24, 2017 at 1:42 am #7083
Hi – Is there a way to add fields to the “include” or “exclude” filters in the Site Wide Activity widget?
- Brajesh Singh on January 26, 2017 at 11:50 am #7098
My apologies for the delayed reply.
I am not sure if I understand it correctly. Can you please help me understand the desired outcome of this?
- Brian S Reverman on January 27, 2017 at 5:38 am #7116
I’d like to add a custom fields to the exclude/include filters so that I can use the widget to show categories that are not currently supported.
screenshot = https://www.dropbox.com/home/Screenshots?preview=Screenshot+2017-01-27+13.34.18.png
- Brajesh Singh on January 27, 2017 at 6:19 am #7117
It is possible to do so using ‘swa_get_activity_filter_links’ filter.
But I am not sure if it will serve any purpose. The include/exclude are based on the “Component” whose activity have been saved in the database. It then uses that component to filter the activity.
In your case, if the category is not saved as activity component, even adding to this filter list will not serve any purpose. You may benefit from custom Activity Query though.
- Brian S Reverman on January 27, 2017 at 6:21 am #7119
OK Thanks for the help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.