BuddyDev

Search

Default Component not working with BuddyBoss theme

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jeremy Holden on #32774

I’m using BuddyBoss theme ver 1.5.3 and WP ver 5.5.

Even when I have “Set it as default component?” checked the Group Navigation setting in BuddyBoss are taking priority.

I was able add a tab and it is working but the default tab I select in the BuddyBoss settings is what’s showing by default.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32778

Hi Jeremy,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Please allow me 24 hours to look into it and provide a solution.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32789

Hi Jeremy,
    Thank you for the patience.

I have tested it with BuddyBoss theme 1.5.5 and BuddyBoss platform version 1.4.9.

The feature is working as expected. This plugin is taking priority and setting default tab instead of what you set the the Appearance->Customize->BuddyBoss Platform->Group Navigation.

Can you please upgrade your theme and check again?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jeremy Holden on #32799

thank you. I did update to BuddyBoss theme 1.5.6 and Buddyboss platform 1.4.9 and I verified it is working correctly for group members.

I was viewing a group as an admin but was not actually a member of the group.

I did notice another bug though, it is not “remembering” the Associated BuddyPress Group for me. I have to select the group every time I make an edit and save or it does not associate the group tab with a group and it then shows on all groups. If I select a group each time I save it works correctly.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32802

Hi Jeremy,
    Thank you for the reply and confirming that default tab works.

I am looking at the association issue. Most probably a recent conflict with the platform(have yet to test). I will keep you updated.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved