BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] divi Builder vs. Maximus

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    shelley parker on #12388

Is Divibuilder compatible with the Community Builder theme? Can I use it instead of Maximus?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12390

Hi Shelley,
    Thank you for posting.

Maximus is a modified version of Divi Builder( with permission from ElegantTheme). It is incompatible due to all the naming changes etc.

I will suggest using Divi Builder instead of Maximus as we do not plan to continue developing Maximus builder in future.

https://buddydev.com/docs/guides/plugins/wordpress-plugins/maximus-page-builder/introduction-maximus-page-builder/

There might be some incompatibility, if you notice any, please do let me know, we will push a quick update.

For Community Builder 2.0, we will be testing with multiple page builders(Siteorigin, Elementor and Divi
    Builder) and will not be providing Maximus.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    shelley parker on #12396

okay, thank you for the detailed reply, very helpful.

One problem I’m having with Divibuilder on this community builder site (that I’m not having with Divibuilder on other sites) is margin and/or padding settings top, bottom, left, and right of sections. Even when I insert a full width section, the content does not span full width. I wish I could upload a screen shot to show you. Any ideas? I want full-width sections with color or image backgrounds and I do not want the wide space in between, or left/right of the screen. Thanks.

• Participant
    shelley parker on #12397
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12409

Thank you. I will be posting about it here and on the other topic(spacing issue) in an hour after testing the theme with the Divi Builder.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved