Tagged: doc galley strage behavior
- Jaume Aragay on March 15, 2016 at 12:02 pm #3018
Is there a reason why every doc file uploads to a different gallery in the group while all images go to one gallery (as expected) as do all mp3 and all videos?
Is there a place to change this behavior and make all docs go to a single gallery in the group?
- Jaume Aragay on March 15, 2016 at 12:30 pm #3019
This happens when posting from the activiy form in the group. When uploading more than one doc from the gallery itself works as expected.
- Brajesh Singh on March 15, 2016 at 12:47 pm #3020
Thank you for posting the issue.
If it is happening it is a bug. All similar type of media should go to one gallery when uploaded from activity.
Please allow me 30 minutes to test and verify, in the meantime, if posssible, please do post your mediaPress Debug info( MediaPress->Tools menu)
- Brajesh Singh on March 15, 2016 at 1:02 pm #3021
Confirmed bug. I am going to fix it soon and will update you.
- Brajesh Singh on March 15, 2016 at 1:04 pm #3022
This is happening for activity uploads for profile as well as group both.
- Brajesh Singh on March 15, 2016 at 1:25 pm #3023
It was happening due to a mistake of mine. I had added the doc support for activity quiet late and forgot to declare the callbacks for providing ids.
It is fixed now
I will be pushing 1.0.4 on Wp.org today/tomorrow with this fix. Marking it as resolved.
- Jaume Aragay on March 16, 2016 at 10:56 pm #3049
Thank YOU for the fast reply and fix! 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on March 17, 2016 at 12:55 pm #3055
You are most welcome. It is available in the WordPress.org repo now 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.