BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Double account issue…!!!

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #42458

Hi, i am the former owner of admin@sugarlove.one that has an account with following paid plugin:

(BuddyDev BuddyPress User Badges)

PROBLEM: I decided to leave from the Sugar Dating business and into ordinary online dating. This is why i closed the http://www.sugarlove.one domain. Anyway, i can no longer access my account at BuddyDev with admin@sugarlove.one, because i don’t remember the password. Additionally, i can’t reset my password, since i no longer have access to my domain emails.

However, i now have a new account admin@parallelhearts.one with full access and a new BuddyDev paid plugin attached to it called (BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login).

NOTE: Both plugins are installed and are fully working on my new dating site http://www.parallelhearts.one. Nevertheless, i would like to install your auto updates plugin for both my paid plugins. So is it possible to migrate the (BuddyDev BuddyPress User Badges) to my admin@parallelhearts.one BuddyDev account? Note it is in my best interest to continue with both subscriptions as my website (www.parallelhearts.one) is depending on this!

Thanks for your time and support

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42475

Hi Hans,
    Thank you for purchasing from us.

We don’t have a way to merge two accounts. I will try to manually move the product from your old to the new and get back to you.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #42604

Sounds perfect

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #43557

You can you just add a new license instead thanks. Anyway I am tired of the waiting and poor customer service. so I am going to purchase a new license. If you have any good will then you can just refund me and let me keep the license. Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43558

Hi Hans,
    I am very sorry. Our system is legacy and I was not able to update your purchase. The change will need a lot more time(development) and I apologize for not keeping you informed.

Please do not purchase any new license. I did not think of adding a new license earlier and had tried merging.

I can add a new order quickly or issue the refund. Please let me know your preference and It will do the same quickly.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #43563

Refund please please for the old license, as i have already purchased a new license…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43567

Hi Hans,

1. I have refunded your January order which got messed due to account merge issues.
    2. The problem with your last year’s order was still there. So, I marked that(User Badge) as refunded and added it back to your account. This will enable you to have 7 months extra for the user badge plugin access.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #43569

Thanks a lot and bye for now

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43570

You are welcome.

Have a great day!

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Double account issue…!!!’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved