Tagged: Buddyblog Pro
- Brajesh Singh on October 28, 2021 at 11:21 am #41309
The double posts list issue was related to 2 tabs having same slug. I changed the slug for published tab in your settings and and it is working now.
- Niculae Constantinescu on October 28, 2021 at 11:45 am #41313
This is great news.
But there in the setting is still the slug “postate” and in the site link there is “published”
Also now there are two links “Postate”
Please see this image
What about the page “Adaugă Articol” with the shortcode [bbl-create-by-post-type post_type=’post’] ?
Can I use the page ?
I see that you left that setting for the Page with no selection and now I can add an article from the Tab.
As you have said, the Page has more space for posting.
- Niculae Constantinescu on October 28, 2021 at 11:53 am #41314This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on October 28, 2021 at 5:10 pm #41325
I changed that on your site and made it “published”. earlier, you had double entries as there were 2 tabs with same slug. Now, there should not be double entry.
I will check for the page too and let you know.
- Niculae Constantinescu on October 29, 2021 at 7:55 am #41333This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on October 29, 2021 at 8:32 am #41335This reply has been marked as private.
- Niculae Constantinescu on October 29, 2021 at 8:36 am #41336This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on October 29, 2021 at 9:45 am #41337This reply has been marked as private.
- Niculae Constantinescu on November 6, 2021 at 9:41 am #41460
Have you got any news regarding the Publishing Page?
- Brajesh Singh on November 8, 2021 at 6:47 am #41476
The problem with your publishing page is the directory plugin.
You can disable the directory plugin(and its addons) and test.
Is that plugin available on wp.org? If yes, Please link and our team will test and add compatibility.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Doubled Published Article and Custom Code not working’ is closed to new replies.