BuddyDev

Search

Edit activity with the MediaPress graphic

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    rav on #26268

Hi,
    I’m using MediaPress and BuddyPress Edit Activity to add the ability to edit posts. Unfortunately, editing is not possible with graphics added using MediaPress. Is there a way for a user to edit activity while using MediaPress?
    I also have another question. I saw a MediaPress branch on github where it is possible to add graphics in buddypress comments. Why is there no such feature in the main plugin updates?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26277

Hi Rav,

Thank you fro using MediaPress.

1. MediaPress content is attached meta data and will need specific editing. currently, It is not supported by any activity editing plugin.

2. We are not satisfied with the specific implementation. we will be starting working on next major version of MediaPress around mid December. That will take care of it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    rav on #26278

Hi @Brajesh Singh

Thank you for your answer.
    I am sorry but I have another question and please answer. When someone comments on a graphic placed in an activity stream, information appears, for example “rav commented on mercime’s photo”
    How do you turn off this notifications on your activity stream?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26294

Hi Rav,

no issues.

The including of the media in the activity commend can be turned off by a filter. We can not stop the comment from appearing in your stream though. The comment in the stream is normal BuddyPress activity comment.

If you need the filter, Please let me know. I will share.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved