BuddyDev

Search

Email Notification – buddyblog pro form workflow

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kateryna on #38221

Hi,

I’d like to ask how can I activate, only for the Administrator role, the button to reject / approve posts submitted by an user from his profile.

The user can submit the post: once he does it, the administrator and the use receive a mail notification about a new post / post submission.

When the administrator checks out the post and marks it as Published, the author doesn’t receive any mail despite the notifications is activated.

And I have the same issue when the post is deleted by the administrator: the author doesn’t receive a reject notification.

https://snipboard.io/TbdYtH.jpg

As administrator I can edit, delete, revert to the draft, mark as pending again and publish. How can I make to activate the notifications on publishing or deleting the post. Or maybe I can implement another system based on profile notifications and not on emails. It’s important to user experience.

Thank you again, best regards,

Kateryna.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38244

Hi Kateryna,
    Thank you for using the plugin. It is a bug if this is happening. Our team is looking into it and we will make sure to test it before releasing tomorrow’s update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38313

Hi Kateryna,
    Our team has tested it and all teh notifications are working as expected.

Please re-check.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kateryna on #38355
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38373
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved