BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Error generate by wall-photo-gallery

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Rossini on #10170

Hello please when I open my wall-photo-gallery , wordpress show me this follower error
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php on line 3760

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php on line 3762

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php on line 3764

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php on line 3760

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php on line 3762

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\wp-includes\class-wp-query.php on line 3764

please help me

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10171

Hi Rossini,
    Is there any chance that you have a page set as site homepage? WP_Query throws this on a page is set as home page(and the query is accessed in non conventional way).

We have plans to fix it but it is just a notice and you can safely ignore it for now.

To keep track of it, please use this ticket.
    https://github.com/buddydev/mediapress/issues/47

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10197

Thank you for your patience.

It is fixed now.
    I am hoping to push the next release by tonight/tomorrow which includes the fix.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10213

It is part of 1.1.7.
    Marking it as resolved and closed.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Error generate by wall-photo-gallery’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved