BuddyDev

Search

Error Notices….

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    tangpage on #18749

When activate Mediapress:

got notices:

Undefined offset: 0 in /home2/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vc-ts/ts-visual-composer-extend.php on line 772
    Undefined offset: 0 in /home2/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vc-ts/ts-visual-composer-extend.php on line 772

=======

I have asked the plugin author of “visual-composer-extend”, they replied :

Hi,

the issue here is actually the MediaPress plugin, which is registering the object_type for the taxonomies for its custom post types with an invalid data array, which doesn’t carry the index “0”, which usually defines the name of the taxonomy.

Instead, the data array starts out with index “1” (“clean” arrayas are meant to start out with index “0”), tripping up my plugin, which is expecting a standard registration.

For the time being, and if you are comfortable editing the main plugin file yourself, you can simply wrap the identified line as follows:

if (array_key_exists(0, $taxonomy->object_type)) {
    $this->TS_VCSC_PublicPostTaxosSelect[$taxonomy->label . ‘ (‘ . $taxonomy->object_type[0] . ‘)’] = $taxonomy->name;
    }
    I will implement a permanent fix with the next update to v5.3.7.

Tekanewa

======

maybe it also help with your end for the plugin of MediaPress. ; )

Best regards.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #18759

Hi Kino,
    Thank you for the report.

Technically, It is not a bug in MediaPress. We are using

register_taxonomy_for_object_type();

After that and it completes the taxonomy details array. They should test before expecting elements at offset.

Since codex recommends it, I will add the object_type in next update.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved