BuddyDev

Search

Error on notification

• Participant
    Daniel Klinga on #25763

My site is almost done but when i was checking out some things on the site i noticed that there was a error on the notification site.
    Here is the error
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_is_user_forums() in /home/ws37u/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-magic/members/single/home.php:49 Stack trace: #0 /home/ws7u/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(722): require_once() #1 /home/wsu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-catchuri.php(493): load_template(‘/home/ws8rp…’) #2 /home/wv7u/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-notifications/screens/unread.php(31): bp_core_load_template(‘members/single/…’) #3 /home/ws3/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): bp_notifications_screen_unread(”) #4 /home/ws3u/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #5 /home/wsu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/wsu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-dependency.php(359): do_action(‘bp_screens’) #7 /home/wsu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): bp_ in /home/wsu/public_html/wp-content/themes/bp-magic/members/single/home.php on line 49

The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

I have been trying to locate the pfoblem.but i fail.
    Anyone know whats the problem?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #25783

Hi Daniel,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. BuddyPress deprecated old bbPress forum support and that was causing it.

I have updated the theme and tested with BuddyPress 5.0 now.

Please upgrade to 1.4.0, It should work.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved