BuddyDev

Search

Extended Friendship Request and Mobile (popup sizing)

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Steve on #33398

should the popup automatically respond to screen size (mobile) or is that something that will require customization? using BuddyBoss so may also be issue s with respect to integration – thanks in advance – any direction with respect to best practises to fix / adjust (perhaps it’s just some added CSS with media query) – thanks in advance
    – also saw the filter / option to automatically add a default message – is there a snippet for that or best to find a developer?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33405

Hi Steve,
    Thank you for reporting the issue.

The plugin should have worked out of the box on the mobile. I will test again and get back yo you.

In the meantime, if you can link me to a screenshot of the issue, that will help me greatly.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Steve on #33437

thanks Brajesh – appreciate the help

https://pasteboard.co/JsB8ZLK.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/JsB9gsB.jpg

just one of those issues where when the popup does not adapt to screen then the text are and button render unusable

great plugin by the way

and i’ll figure this out … but would also like to change the friendship references to connections (as that is the term we’re using) – probably in a template file OR do you recommend using a translate plugin (Loco for example)

thanks again – stay safe / Steve

note: i can set you up as a member (it’s in development stage – start-up) or send a mobile screen recording if that helps

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33450

Thank you Steve.
    That helps a lot. I am still not sure why the popover did not detect the edges and moved to top/bottom.

Will be checking over the weekend and replying on Monday.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved