BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Facebook Like Activity Stream and BuddyBoss

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Andre Robinson on #31703

Hello.I am trying to update the network wide activity stream to work like facebook where it only shows posts of friends and following, not the whole network. I activated the plugin and checked both boxes on the setting page but nothing seems to happen. I can still see posts of everyone in the network, not just my friends.

Does this plugin work to change the network wide activity feed? I am using buddyboss theme and platform. Waiting for your reply. Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31705

Hi Andre,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

This plugin is tested to work with the activity directory( We haven’t tested on multisite).

Please note that it show the activity from “friends”, “Following” and “Groups” of the user. Is there any chance you are seeing groups activities there?

Please do tell me about your setup. Is BuddyBoss network active? Do you have multiblog mode enabled or not?

Please let me know and I can test it quickly.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Andre Robinson on #31770
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31801
  • Participant
    Andre Robinson on #31850
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31856
  • Participant
    Pavan Athreyapurapu on #34259

Hi! I am also facing the same issue. I am using BuddyBoss and the plugin is not showing posts of friends and following, it is showing the whole network, please help

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34270

HI Pavan,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Please visit Facebook Like Activity settings and enable it for the directory/profile screens.

Let me know if that works or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

PS:- In future, Please open a new topic and link to existing to allow us serve you better. Creating new topic will allow you to use private replies and avoid sending notification to the previous user.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved