BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Facebook Like User Activity Stream – No Friends or Following posts, only groups?

• Inactive
    Level: Initiated
    Luke Staszewski on #30335

Hello!

Thanks for making these great plugins. I emailed you awhile ago now asking if you were compatible with Buddyboss but I don’t believe I got a reply (apologies if I missed it – can’t see it anywhere in my emails). I thought I’d just buy it and see if it works, and if not get a refund.

I installed it and it seems to work partially, I can now see the posts in groups I’m in, in the main “All Updates” tab, but it does not show the posts of my friends on the site or the people I follow (or any other activity, as far as I can tell).

Is there a way to enable this?

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30336

Hi Luke,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

My apologies if you did not receive a reply from us.

We are in the process of listing all our BuddyBoss compatible plugins. I believe this plugin is compatible(not yet tested). Will test and get back to you a bit late today. If it is not, we will make it compatible.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30354

Hi Luke,
    I just tested the plugin with the latest version of BuddyBoss platform and theme.

The plugin worked for groups and friends but not for followers/following. The reason is, the function names were changed in BuddyBoss platform.

I have updated the plugin to work with followers/following in the BuddyBoss platform too.

Please update to 1.2.6 and let me know it if works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Inactive
    Level: Initiated
    Luke Staszewski on #30575

Only just got around to testing it – sorry! This is for a hobby site and I’ve been swamped with work 🙂

Looks like it worked! Thanks a ton 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30578

No issues.

Thank you for confirming. I a glad it worked.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Facebook Like User Activity Stream – No Friends or Following posts, only groups?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved