BuddyDev

Search

Fatal Error

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Marcos on #40005

Whenever a user created an account for on our buddypress site, when they go to log in for the first time they get the following Fatal Error.

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, object given in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-taxonomy.php on line 170

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-functions.php on line 3155

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function BPXProfileCFTR\Bootstrap\bpxcftr_get_field_types() in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/bp-xprofile-custom-field-types/src/bootstrap/class-bootstrapper.php:79 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): BPXProfileCFTR\Bootstrap\Bootstrapper->register_field_types(Array) #1 /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-functions.php(176): apply_filters(‘bp_xprofile_get…’, Array) #3 /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/bp-xprofile-filters.php(295): bp_xprofile_get_field_types() #4 /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/w in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/bp-xprofile-custom-field-types/src/bootstrap/class-bootstrapper.php on line 79

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40006

Hello Marcos,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let me know are you using BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform. Also, Version of “BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types”.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Marcos on #40007

I’m using BuddyPress version 9.0.0. At one point I installed BuddyBoss to test something but quickly uninstalled it.
    I’m also on using BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types 1.1.9. I used the donmik version of the plugin for 9 years until a few weeks ago when I migrated to the BuddyDev version of it. The migration completed successfully, but I am seeing that error message.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40011

Hi Marcos,
    do you have any kind of php op cache enabled? If yes, Please flush them.

If that is not the case, do you have anything special about plugins or wp-content directory(such as they are symlinked?)

Also, These two notices

Warning: array_merge(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, object given in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-taxonomy.php on line 170

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/34/d694694485/htdocs/clickandbuilds/USSoccerTalentDatabase/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-members/bp-members-functions.php on line 3155

are not related to the custom profile fields. Is there any chance that you had a very old installation of BuddyPress and recently upgrade to 9.0 ( I mean from something like 5.0 or below )?

Regarads
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Marcos on #40016

Thanks. No, I’ve kept BuddyPress updated throughout all the versions.
    I do not have any cache currently on, but I re-enabled the cache plugin just to clear it and disabled it again.

After digging and disabling all the plugins one by one, I noticed that when I disabled the add-on Youzify – BuddyPress Profile Completeness, for the Youzify plugin, then the errors went away.

I’m curious to see how that add-on affects the BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Field Types, but at least crisis has been averted for now.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40018

Thank you.

We do not support compatibility with Youzer/youzify due to their weird loading sequences and hacks around templates. The only reason this is happening because they are most probably doing something with profile field or field type on or before bp_loaded priority 10.

Please report the issue to them and they should be able to fix it easily.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved